Thermo1638 stereolithography SLA 3D printing material provides a solution to customers who require higher temperature resistant parts. Parts printed with this material are easy to clean and finish. The excellent dimensional stability and higher heat deflection temperature of this material increases the number of applications for the part producer and user.
- Color: Pale Yellow
- Technology: Industrial SLA
- Compatible with: All 355nm wavelength SLA 3D Printer
A higher temperature resistance SLA resin with extremely durable and excellent dimensional stability.
- Rapid prototyping
- Suitable for electrical applications
- Orthodontic study and work models
- Functional Prototypes Requiring Heat and Humidity Resistance
- Master patterns for casting
Advantages of Thermo1638
- High temperature resistance
- Very high rigidity and stiffness
- Excellent dimensional stability